Save money and get your items sooner if you opt for in-store pickup when ordering online. Take note, you should remember to bring your photo ID when going to the store to pick up your items. You may also need the credit or debit card used to make the purchase as well. It’s best to bring both.
Here’s are some of our favorite stores where you can take advantage of this perk.
1. American Eagle Outfitters – Reserve items to “Try & Buy.” Pick up to five things you’d like to try on in-store and they’ll hold them for you. They’ll contact you when your items are ready. If you decide to buy them, you can simply purchase them in store.
2. Dick’s Sporting Goods – You can “Check Store Availability” on a single item’s page or select “Pick Up In Store” when checking out. Once you’ve been notified that your order is ready, head to the store. You’ll be able to use the self-service pickup kiosk to retrieve your order.
3. Home Depot – Forget paying for shipping on heavy, cumbersome items. Most items will be ready for pickup in two hours or less.
4. Kmart – Not only do they offer free store pickup, they also offer in-vehicle pickup when you use the Kmart app.
5. Kohl’s – When browsing the Kohl’s website, you’ll notice a “Pick Up In-Store” option next to “Ship.” This is in the same location as the “Add to bag” button. Check local stores to see if the item you’re considering is available nearby.
6. Macy’s – There’s an added bonus to using Macy’s free in-store pickup option. Not only will you save on shipping, you’ll also save on your next in-store purchase. You can expect to receive a 15-20% off coupon when you go to pick up your order. After placing your order, Macy’s will contact you via email or text when your order is ready for pickup. Keep in mind that your discount coupon is only valid for 30 days and can only be used in store.
7. Nordstrom – Not only will your order typically be ready in under an hour, you don’t even have to leave your car. Nordstrom offers curbside pickup if you call the store at least ten minutes prior to your arrival.
8. PetSmart – When you really don’t want to wait on delivery for your pets’ products, they’ve got you covered. You’ll be able to pick up your eligible order in an hour or less.
9. Target – If they don’t already have the item you want in-store, you can often have it shipped to a store. This may not save you the wait time, but it will save you the shipping fees.
10. Toys ‘R’ Us – This is yet another store where you can expect your order to be ready in under an hour.